Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

AmericanTax dollars pay for Universal Healthcare in Iraq and Afganistan, but they can't get Universal Health Care in America



What you don't know won't hurt you? Sometimes what you don't know can hurt you.I am amazed that people will oppose legislation that tries to give them Health care. I would understand if by opposing this legislation they were guaranteed a huge Tax cut in both state and Federal, however , we all know that is not going to happen. If I have to pay Taxes, then why not have my health care covered too, making my home budget more feasible. What is the difference between Insurance run health care and government run health care? Insurance companies are not for the people and care about profits, government is run by the people(by vote) and it is a non profit. What else? Why would people be happy with Insurance dictators?

No comments:

Post a Comment