Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

PELOSI DELIVERED

This link is Fox News The famous Speech of Pelosi that was misquoted! Look at how people can read and hear what she has to say yet continue to follow the spin. Are we really a bunch of Sheep?
Pelosi....I kept hearing people say her name. I did not know who this Pelosi was that people seemed to like and not like. My friends husband compared me to her,when I was talking about Health Care and Obama. He is not an Obama fan and a Rebulican. I thought she can't be all bad if I sound like her. I went to check her out, just to see who I was being compared too. I am still not sure why certain people don't like her. What I saw was a women who help pass a big piece of legislation that benefited millions of Americans. Then I heard she said " We need to pass it so we know whats in it" referring to the Health Care Bill. If that was true, I would have to agree that was not a reason to pass a Health Care Bill. Nor was it a very smart thing to say. But from my own life experiences I have learned not to take things as true without checking it out, or to pass judgment on another person without knowing all the facts. So I goggled it. Sure enough, just as I suspected people were taking only a piece of what she said and spreading it around the internet. If they took the time to listen to the whole speech and know who her audience was they would have understood what she was saying and to whom. This is what was said “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. She says so that YOU can find out. She was not talking to congress or Caffetz. She was speaking to National Association of Counties, on their 75th anniversary. She was invited to speak to them. She did not say this to congress, the people voting on it and putting it together. She was saying it to people who were not part of the voting of the bill, and perhaps would not get a chance to read it. She also said a alot of good things that never got quoted. Go to to read her speech. Jason Chaffetz actually used it as an excuse for not voting for the Health Care Bill. Did he go to this organizations 75 th anniversary and believe Nancy was talking to him? Maybe he should have skipped the little get together and read the bill. Let's stop being witch hunters just because someone say's WITCH!

1 comment: